Friday 17 January 2014

Update!

Ooops, I'm slacking!

Forgive me readers for I have sinned! It has been eight days since my last confession post.


So what has been happening in the wonderful world of...ME?


I have received some wonderful feedback from my beta readers, for "Silver Lining." I was truly expecting to get totally slated, being as this was my first attempt at anything like this. But, other that a few minor suggestions, I'm not being advised I need to re-write the whole thing. Phew!


It is with an editor at the moment, who has unfortunately been ill with flu this week, which has delayed her getting it back to me. Hope you and the family are better soon K!


With little more I can do on "Silver Lining," until I get it back, I decided I needed to make a start on the sequel, "Silver Dove."


The ideas and rough plan are there in principle, and chapter 1 & 2 have been drafted and sent of for review. One thing I have found about my writing style though, is that I don;t always stick to a plan. I listen to my characters in my head, and visualise the scene and just let it flow. It will be interesting to see where "Silver Dove" takes us.


Right, that is all for now. I've been suffering with some sort of flu/virus type thing the last couple of days, so I'm going to sign off now.


Happy ... whatever it is you do/are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment